Tywa Adrian vows to move 1+1Entertainment to the next level

Tywa Adrian VOWS TO MOVE 1+1ENTERTAINMENT TO THE NEXT LEVEL*

            In an exclusive interview with the Founder of 1+1Entertainment, *Mc Jimah* , the terrific and talented  Music Icon *Tywa Adrian* gave her words to move *1+1Entertainment* to a lofty height .Below are her prolific given reasons:
             *1+1Entertainment* has done so much *on Youth Empowerment by  touching the lives of talented Youths in Nigeria; supporting their visions, giving them media supports & encouragement as well as  promoting their individual or collective careers* .
           This exploit of *1+1Entertainment* has been of a good support to me as a living beneficiary.  I am doing pretty well in my career today *because 1+1Entertainment once Encouraged and stood firmly by me with its media supports during my trial times when I nearly gave up*.
           My *new single album* is everywhere in the media today *because 1+1Entertainment pivoted me there*.
              The Music Icon, *Tywa Adrian*  Exclaimed ,  *I love 1+1Entertainment. I will do everything humanly and resourcefully  possible within my reach to support its vision and mission in the entertainment industry*.
More grace to 1+1Entertainment
More grace to Tywa Adrian
May God see us through
Amen.

Yours
Tywa Adrian.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking Mc Jimah Finally Killed The Spirit of Sex

Meet Godspeed Stephen Nwuzor on 1plus1E

1plus1 Entertainment endorses the 3rd edition of 2018 CMC African Award