Sir Ras Kimono died after celebrating his Birthday @60, what a misery!!!


Welcome to 1plus1 Entertainment Broadcasting Center

This is so sad to me!!!
Sir Ras Kimono died after celebrating his Birthday @60, what a misery!!!

Tears Rolling down my eyes upon hearing the departure of Sir Ras Kimono. Sir Ras Kimono died after the whole world gathered to celebrate Ras Kimono @60, oh my God!! As if he knew he was going to die. Celebrating your birthday is advancement to your grave, this is a big lesson to each and everyone of us. The departure of Sir Ras Kimono called my attention to that again. We are losing Artists by the day, Legend for that matter, oh my God please fill up the gaps and avart death from us, Amen.

On behalf of 1+1 Entertainment media, I sympathize with the family of Sir Ras Kimono, may God give you the zeal/patience to bear your lost. Amen.

Courtesy
Mc Jimah, the director, 1plus1Entertainment

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking Mc Jimah Finally Killed The Spirit of Sex

Meet Godspeed Stephen Nwuzor on 1plus1E

1plus1 Entertainment endorses the 3rd edition of 2018 CMC African Award