Hulda and Clement, Hulda want to make me fall in love.

welcome to 1plus1Entertainment broadcasting center, the home of Entertainment.

Hulda want to make me fall in love, an unforgotten moment in my life. It was a faithful night when i was seated inside a tricycle parked at the front of my house, i was quite boring, i started playing with my mobile phone, dialing numbers i never had on my phone just to get myself out of that boring moment. unfortunately, one of the calls went through and someone picked the call, behold!!! it was a lady. Hi, can i speak with Jane? she responded, this is not Jane. I Exclaimed, oh!! it was a wrong number, i end the call. She called back immediately, I picked the call, hello!! [SHE] hi, did you say you want to speak with Jane? [ME] yes!! [SHE] you never meant to speak with Jane, tell me the truth, who are you? [ME] you are right, I am Clement by name, i was in a boring moment and wanted to get myself out it, i started dialing the numbers I never had on my phone, by so doing you picked one of the calls, sorry for disturbing you at this time of the night. [SHE] you have done nothing wrong. [ME] really? [SHE] yes. [ME] Wow!! I cant still believe this. [SHE] Yes, i am ok with you, i have no problem staying on the phone with you by this hour of the night. [ME] Wow!!! my words are shot now, sorry i am in shot of words right now. Where can i start from? I must say thank you very much, I really appreciate you for understanding my boring moment. [SHE] you are welcome, I am Hulda by name. [ME] WOW!!! what a nice name? watch out for what happened next in vol.2 Hulda want to make me fall in Love, by mc Jimah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking Mc Jimah Finally Killed The Spirit of Sex

Meet Godspeed Stephen Nwuzor on 1plus1E

1plus1 Entertainment endorses the 3rd edition of 2018 CMC African Award