Police kpalava vol.1

                                                 Welcome to Laugh with mcjimah comedy 
I have come to realize that The only language Nigerian Police do understand is morning sir. whenever police officers greets, its always morning sir!!! Both in the morning, in the afternoon and in the night. i was amassed, then i approached an inspector of police and asked him; sir, why did police officers always greet morning sir at all the time including women police? He said i dont know, the right person to answer your question is the DSP. He directed me to the office of the DSP, i repeated the same question before the DSP "Sir why did police officers always greet morning sir at all the time? He looked at me and picked up the office phone, eeh, Sargent!!! report in my office immediately, Sargent reported with immediate effect and greeted morning sir!!! DSP get this idiot out of my office now!!! lock him up for 24 hours and bring him back here then i will attend to his question. Sargent turned to me, oya move!!! I exclaimed sir, i was only trying to make inquiring here, DSP will you shot up and follow him before i descend on you? I shouted yes sir!!! DSP come back here, what did you just say? [ME] i said yes sir!!! DSP are you mad? [ME] yes sir DSP what time is this? [ME] 2pm sir DSP can you greet me now? [ME] yes sir DSP greet me let me hear you. [me] morning sir! afternoon sir!! evening sir!!! Night sir!!!! midnight sir, day sir!!!!! mid day sir!!!!!! DSP called the psychiatry hospital and said please come and get this mad man out of my office now!!! The psychiatry attendance reported immediately and got me out of the office, as soon as i stepped out of the office, i said oga thanks for your immediate respond, you have saved me from entry the prison, i am not mad, i walked away.
stay tuned for another interesting episode of police kpalava by mc jimah the talking comedian, the comedian artist wey sabi matter pass.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking Mc Jimah Finally Killed The Spirit of Sex

Meet Godspeed Stephen Nwuzor on 1plus1E

1plus1 Entertainment endorses the 3rd edition of 2018 CMC African Award