I rule the world through Saxophone, a Saxophonist tells the media.


I rule the world through Saxophone, a Saxophonist tells the media.


By Mc Jimah, the Director, 1plus1Entertainment and publisher, 1plus1Emagazine.

A young talented Nigerian Youth who takes pleasure in playing Saxophone, Princess Temilayo Abodunrin recently told the media how passionate she is in playing Saxophone

According to Wale Adeoba a.k.a Mr Packaging, Princess Temilayo has come to shine in the Entertainment Industry. He further says: Her passion for playing the Saxophone has been her propelling force ever-since she picked interest in playing the musical instrument in her tender age.

 Mr Packaging said again, the young talented Nigerian Youth Princess Temilayo Abodunrin was born in Lagos state on the 19th day of November 2009 to Mr. & Mrs. Abodunrin who hailed from Offa Land, Kwara State, Nigeria.

According to Mr Packaging, it was assumed that the parents of princess Temilayo foresaw her future and started preparing her ahead her vision by buying her musical instrumental toys at age 4. The parents Employed an instrumentalist to be coaching her on keyboard usage at home as at that time.

When I picked interest in Saxophone Temilayo disclosed. "I was invited to play Keyboard in a concert where other kids of my age were playing the Saxophone and it was lovely. After the event, i developed so much interest in Playing the Saxophone, I told my parent about my passion for Saxophone and they did not hesitate to buy me one".

According to Princess Temilayo, My Parents are the best Role Model and my number 1 influence who explored my musical career. I owe them so much gratitude.  

According to Mr Packaging, princess Temilayo is naturally blessed with talents that distinguished her amongst her peers. Princess Temilayo is a student of Flora Nursery and Primary School in Lagos State, she is currently in primary 4 performing well academically yet plays a Saxophone.

 My Parents are my best friend, they are more close to me than any other person, they gave me their full support pursuing my musical career. They are not just kind to me but to my brothers too, they are the best parents in the world. Says Princess Temilayo. I love playing Saxophone and I enjoy every bit of it, I love reading my books because it helps me a lot, nothing could ever stop me from  playing Saxophone and reading my books in this world no matter what, these are the things that gives me joy.
I love Nigerian music and I am so motivated in some music with high fusion of the Saxophone that I often dream of being one of the best Saxophonists in the world. I would love to improve on my dancing skills to make my performances outstanding on stage. I am grateful to God for the little i have achieved in my career, the places i have been to, the people i have met so far so good. I believe I would go global if i did not feel relent in my effort pursuing my Musical career.

 Princess Temilayo added and she said: I would love to work hard and support those who would love to play the instrument if I have the opportunity to do things differently. In 5 years time, I would love to become a professional Saxophonist. I know i am still very young and might develop interest in other activities in future, but, currently i am focusing my attention on my studies, Saxophone playing and my musical career.

Advise to my mates "To my mates who look up to me, I would advise you all to believe in your dream and always talk to to your parents about your vision, and be serious minded towards your vision.

Princess Abodunrin is positioned to do things differently from what young Saxophonists are doing in the Entertainment industry and ready to go all the way to achieve her dreams as one of the music stars that would make a great change in the entertainment industry in Nigeria and Diaspora.

Mr Packaging reporting
Broadcasting by 1plus1Entertainment



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking Mc Jimah Finally Killed The Spirit of Sex

Meet Godspeed Stephen Nwuzor on 1plus1E

1plus1 Entertainment endorses the 3rd edition of 2018 CMC African Award